Welcome to Boy Scout Troop 4010!
Troop 4010 relies on parents and volunteers to carryout it's program and goals. Here, we have a very impressive program and with very high goals. All of what we do requires strong parental support of the men and women who have agreed to lead our Troop as Scoutmasters, Assistant Scoutmastersor Committee members.
By parents providing the following items, Troop 4010 will continue to function as one of the top troops in the Lincoln Heritage Council.
Parents are encouraged to support their sons by:
- Attending the monthly parent committee meeting which are always held on the first Monday of every month from 7:00pm – 8:30pm.
- Seeing that the Scout attends at least half of the troop meeting and campouts.
- Helping during troop fundraisers (Thunder Parking & Lanesville Heritage Weekend). Scouts must work the Lanesville fundraiser & thunder to receive the benefits from the troop.
- Helping with transportation for campouts and troop events.
- Keeping tabs on monthly dues each month.
- Taking an interest and encouraging your scout in advancement.
- Taking advantage of summer camp / big trip informational meetings.
The degree of your commitment to the above & your support to the troop & parent committee will directly reflect upon the satisfaction your son gains from his years of scouting with us.
Scout Master 4010